What is a Kiosk? A kiosk can range from a small structure with one or more open sides that are used to vend merchandise (such as newspapers) or services (such as film developing),
a small stand-alone device providing information and services on a computer screen, a museum with interactive kiosks and or an open summerhouse or pavilion
However, in Brookfield, there is a kiosk in a tranquil park at 55 Whisconier Rd, Brookfield, CT called Happy Landing that will give you a map with directions to see beautiful scenery and you can see the history of the protected town-owned space located along Whisconier Road (Route 25) in Brookfield, CT. For more information regarding Happy Landings, check out www.brookfieldct.gov/conservation-commission/pages/happy-landings
Why people walk in the trails?
- You are part of a community
- Meet friends to enjoy the clean fresh area
- People feel protected on trails, safe from crime and hazards
- An inexpensive way to enjoy your day
What are the benefits of walking the trails?
You will get physical and mental health benefits such as:
- control your weight
- reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease
- reduce your risk for type 2 diabetes
- reduce your risk for some cancers
- strengthen your bones and muscles
- improve your mental health and mood
- improve your ability to do daily activities and prevent falls, if you’re an older adult
- increase your chances of living longer
Happy Landings (Town of Brookfield) loved the map we did for them. Unlimited Signs, Designs and Graphics used vinyl for the map and mounted the vinyl on Di Bond material. If you are interested in making a Kiosk sign or any other type of signage, Unlimited Signs Designs and Graphics can help you. Just check out our website at unltdisigns.com, or stop by our store at 72 F Grays Bridge Road, Brookfield and or call us at 203-546-7267. No job is too small or large.